Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Business Formation, Closely Held Businesses & Contract Law
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Martindale Law is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Business Formation, Closely Held Businesses and Contract Law cases. Based in Sunrise, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of South Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Martindale Law knows how to interpret Florida law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Florida, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Closely Held Businesses: Closely held businesses may face many issues, including succession, mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, tax issues and more. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you and your business succeed.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For aggressive advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Entertainment Law: We aggressively represent music labels, producers, distributors, musicians, and other artists and industry professionals in entertainment law cases involving copyright law, contracts, trademarks and more. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in all aspects of entertainment law and litigation.
- Breach of Contract: The firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to companies involved in contract disputes. Trust Martindale Law to help you with your breach of contract lawsuit.
- Copyright: Any type of art produced in a tangible form can be formally registered for copyrighting. Our attorneys help artists copyright their work, giving them the exclusive right to print, sell, copy, license, distribute and use their work as they wish. If someone infringes on your copyright, turn to us to seek legal ramifications.
- Trademarks: Your business, product or service is identified by its branding, logo, design or slogan. It is essential to protect your trademark to preserve your business’ image. Our experienced attorneys help you apply for and then protect your trademarks.
- Intellectual Property: Our attorneys handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. We zealously defend your ideas and products, giving you the credit you deserve. Contact us today to speak to aggressive intellectual property attorneys about your case.
When you retain the services of Martindale Law, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Broward County law firm today
Martindale Law believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Sunrise. Call the firm at 954-636-6330 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.